Saturday, August 3, 2013

A wonderful flavor

Dear Mother Nasty,

My favorite thing to do is to take my boyfriends penus and lick it.
Then I take a needle and put tabasco sauce into it.
I inject the sauce into his erect tool and beat it.
Then when I suck, the come mixes with the sauce to create a wonderful flavor.

----

Dear Wanna-suck-but-are-too-chicken-sh*t-to-actually-do-it Tabasco Boy,

You f*cking breeder!!! No self-respecting fag would misspell "penis" or "c*m". No true gay would say "erect" when they can say "hard" or "throbbing" or some other raunchy word. And obviously you're speaking from your imagination rather than experience if you have so much time to cruise around queer sites and pretend to be cute.

Thanks for your suggestion. However, for those readers who aren't into ramming needles in their tools to inject corrosive spices, I have another tip. I've been told (by a breeder actually) that if you eat a lot of pineapple for a day or two, discharge becomes sweet. This is great for those tool sucking couples who might have ulcers and can't eat spicy foods.
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment