Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hilarious jokes-The robot

A woman was having sex with her lover in her apartment, 24 floors high. Suddenly she heard her husband arrive.

She told her lover: “Please lie there like statue and don't move.”

Husband: "Who is this?"

Wife: This is a robot I bought to have sex with when you are traveling."

Husband: OK. Actually I'm quite horny now. Let's have sex!"

Wife: No sweetheart, yesterday I got my periods. So I will go and make us a cup of coffee.

After she left, the husband said to himself: "Damn it! I'm so horny, I will screw this robot!"

So, he tried screwing.

The poor lover immediately started talking in a metallic robotic way:

"SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG HOLE! SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG HOLE"

Husband: "Damn it! Stupid robot is not working properly. I'm throwing it out of the f*cking window."

The desperate lover realized that he was on the 24th floor, so he immediately started repeating:

"SOFTWARE UPDATED PLEASE TRY AGAIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment