Monday, June 17, 2013

Hilarious jokes-Orange problem

A guy goes to a doctor and says, "Doctor, I need your help. My penis is orange."

The doctor tells the guy to drop his pants so he can check. It turns out that the guy's penis is actually orange. The doctor tells him, Doc tells the guy, "This is incredibly strange. Sometimes things like this are caused by a person's stressful life."

Trying to find out the causes of possible stress, the doctor asks the guy, "How are things at work?"

The guy answers that he was fired about two months back. The doctor tells him that this must be the cause of the stress.

The guy responds, "No. My boss was a real pain in the arse, I had to do 25-30 hours of overtime every week and I had no say in the day to day working. I found a new job a couple of days ago where timings are flexible, I'm well paid the new boss is not a bad guy."

So the doctor figures this isn't the reason. He asks the guy, "How's your family life?"

The guy says, "Well, I got divorced about six months ago."

The doctor thinks this has got to be the reason for all of the guy's stress.

But the guy says, "No. My wife nagged me for years. I was so relieved to get rid of her!"

So the doctor thinks again and asks, "Tell me about your hobbies and social life."

The guy replies, "Not much. Most nights I just sit at home, watch some p*rn and munch on Cheetos!"

No comments:

Post a Comment