Saturday, March 16, 2013

Adult jokes-Women's responses

"What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Had A P*nis?"

Here are women's actual responses...

*I would walk around and prod my husband all night long with it, whatever he is doing I'll be there prodding him with it."

*I would write my name in the snow."

*I would go into my boss' office and lay it on his desk and say: 'Where is my raise?'"

*I would find my ex-boyfriend, go to bed with him and tell him to roll over and try something new."

*I would want a big one and show it off to everyone."

*I could grab myself in public and not be embarrassed."

*I would not lift the lid on the toilet seat while peeing."

*I would measure it both ways."

*I would speed to the hospital and have it surgically removed."

*I would treat women better with it."

*I would love him, and squeeze him, and play with it all day."

*Demonstrate to my husband and my two sons that it is possible to hit the water and not pee all over everything."

*Pin my husband down and slap him in the face with it."

*I would play with it and then make him roll over into the wet spot."

*Go to an adult store and try out all kinds of stimulants to see what was the best."

*Stand up and jump up and down and watch it swing all around."

*See how many donuts I could carry with it."

*Check out my boyfriends gag reflexes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment