Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rude jokes-Crabby's advice

Dear Crabby,

My boyfriend's taste runs a little different than mine. What should I do if I don't really like the present he gets me for Christmas?

Lost in the Holidays.

Dear Lost in the Holidays,

I'm going to assume that, by his "taste runs a little different" than yours that, being a man, his taste is not only bad but he's also a cheap b*stard, at least when it comes to buying presents for you. Not so much with the cheap when he buys something for himself. Am I right? (Don't actually answer that, it was rhetorical, and I don't care what you have to say about it anyway.)

You're not married yet so you have several options.
First option: you could tell him that his taste sucks and if expects to get "it" for Christmas he better come up with something better than this.

Second option: you could try to exchange it or return it. If you can't do one of those without a receipt donate it to Goodwill so you can at least get that garbage out of your house.

The third option: if you didn't like my first or second option you could write to another advice columnist who actually gives a damn.

Crabby

No comments:

Post a Comment