Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dark jokes-Jack and Jill

This is the story of Jack And Jill.

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water.
Jack pulled down his pants.
Jill said, "What's that?"
Jack said, "I don't know."
Jill pulled down her pants and
Jack said "EWE!! What's that?"
Jill said, "I don't know."
And then they went home.

Later on, Jill went to her mom and pulled down her pants. Jill said, "mommy, what is that?" and her mom said,"that's your garage,never ever let a car park on your garage."

Jack went to his dad and pulled down his pants. Jack said, "daddy, what's this?" His dad said"That's your car, don't park a car in anyone's garage till you're older."

The next day Jack and Jill went up the hill again.
Jack pulled down his pants and Jill said,
"Ewe, what IS that?
Jack said, "That's my car, I'm not supposed to park my car in anyone's garage."
Jill pulled down her pants and Jack said
"Ewe, what IS that?
Jill said, "that's my garage, I'm not supposed to let any car park in my garage."
And then they went home.

Jill's mom saw Jill come in and asked why she had blood all over her hands.
Jill says, "Jack tried to park his car in my garage so I ripped off his back tires!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment